We deliver, you ride – That is our motto as we provide bicycle transport to selective events to ensure that your travels are hassle free and you don’t have to worry about your bicycle and how to get it to the event.
No need for the bicycle to be taken apart as we provide a safe solution of transport with a central collection and drop off point.
- Ride2Nowhere (6-8 September 2019) Click Here:
- Berg & Bush (4-6 Oct, 8-10 Oct & 12-13 Oct 2019) Click Here:
- Cape Pioneer (8-14 Oct, 16-19 Oct 2019) Click Here:
- FNB Wines2Whales (25-27, 28-30 Oct & 1-3 Nov) Click Here:
- 5150 Nelson Mandela Bay (24 November 2019) Click Here:
Any other event transfers as required. Email as to find a solution for you
More details on cost per event to follow shortly.
(Packages to be confirmed) Email us for more details and to reserve you space
- IRONMAN 70.3 East London
- Tankwa Trek
- IRONMAN 70.3 Durban
What makes out stand out above the rest:
- No need to take bicycles apart for transportNo bicycles are hung in a trailer All are individually wrapped in blankets and secured to the trailer
- Personal interaction, communication and service
- Experts in distribution and logistics
- Relationship with most bicycle shops in Cape Town area
- Flexibility in finding a solution that works
- Knowledge of the event industry and athlete requirements
- Not transported with other goods (bicycle only trailer)
- We have existing relationship with most event organisers and through using our services we contribute back towards the supported charity of each event for every bicycle transported to the specific event.
Send us and email email@example.com to find out more or to book your transfer.
We have a strong partnership with Triptych Resources who has an impeccable reputation within the cycling industry.