We deliver, you ride – That is our motto as we provide bicycle transport to selective events to ensure that your travels are hassle free and you don’t have to worry about your bicycle and how to get it to the event.
No need for the bicycle to be taken apart as we provide a safe solution of transport with a central collection and drop off point.
- IM East London (26 January 2020) R1,300
- PE2Plett (6-9 February 2020) R1,100
- Constantia Knysna Bull (19-22 February 2020) R700
- IM Nelson Mandela Bay (29 March) R1,100
- joberg2c (24 April – 2 May) R1,500
- KAP sani2c (12-14, 13-15, 14-16 May 2020) R1,500
- IM Durban (7 June 2020) R1,600
- Ride2Nowhere (11-13 September 2020) Click Here:
- FNB Wines2Whales 2020 Click Here:
Any other event transfers as required. Email as to find a solution for you
More details on cost per event to follow shortly.
What makes out stand out above the rest:
- No need to take bicycles apart for transport. No bicycles are hung in a trailer All are individually wrapped in blankets and secured to the trailer
- Personal interaction, communication and service
- Experts in distribution and logistics
- Relationship with most bicycle shops in Cape Town area
- Flexibility in finding a solution that works
- Knowledge of the event industry and athlete requirements
- Not transported with other goods (bicycle only trailer)
- We have existing relationship with most event organisers and through using our services we contribute back towards the supported charity of each event for every bicycle transported to the specific event.
Send us and email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to book your transfer.
We have a strong partnership with Triptych Resources who has an impeccable reputation within the cycling industry.